The International Studies Schools Network currently consists of twelve schools located in New York, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Houston, Mathis, San Antonio, Denver, and Bloomfield (CT), with plans to open two schools in Austin and New York in the next two years as well as 25 to 30 additional schools by 2013. These schools are all dedicated to providing a rigorous, engaging internationally-focused education for primarily urban, low-income, and minority students to prepare them for college, the changing workforce, and a lifetime of learning as 21st century global citizens.
Please click on the shaded states in the map below to view the International Studies Schools Network schools that have opened or are scheduled to open in that region.
List of Schools by State
- International Studies Learning Center (Opened Fall 2004)
- Vaughn International Studies Academy (Opened Fall 2005)
- Denver Center for International Studies (Opened Fall 2006)
- Metropolitan Learning Center (Anchor School)
- Henry Street School for International Studies (Opened Fall 2004)
- College of Staten Island High School for International Studies (Opened Fall 2005)
- Academy for International Studies at Independence High School (Opened Fall 2004)
- International Studies School at Garinger (Opened Fall 2006)
- Austin Academy for Global Studies (Opening Fall 2008)
- Houston Academy for International Studies (Opened Fall 2006)
- International School of the Americas (Anchor School)
- Mathis High School for International Studies (Opened Fall 2007)
- International High School at Sharpstown (Opened Fall 2007)